EDC's Strategic PlanningAdd to Report
The Eau Claire Area EDC developes 3 year strategic plans to provide and expand our wide range of services designed to meet business needs—now and into the future. Our focus is on you and we’re committed to driving measurable growth through a plan that outlines clear performance measures.
Click here to view the complete strategy document [PDF].
2015 - 2017 EDC Goals
- 20 financial program applications to support local business expansion
- 10 patents for product generated from the Idea Challenge
- 5 entrepreneurial events hosted
- 50 projects from private sector and/or board member facilitation generated
- 6 call trips to form and strengthen relationships between the EDC, companies, and site selectors
- $150,000 in workforce training grants secured
- form CEO Leadership Council
2012 - 2014 EDC Accomplishments
- 146 Business Retention calls on businesses located in Altoona, Augusta, Eau Claire, Fairchild, and Fall Creek
- Launched YourFutureChippewaValley.com website to connect businesses with their emerging workforce
- 1 short-term CFO placement to implement financial strategy
- 6 business expansion loans executed
- $5,282,500 in Wisconsin Income Tax Credits allocated to EDC projects
"I applaud the Eau Claire regional workforce intiative for recognizing and acting on the need to collaborate with both private and public sectors to address regional talent. Their efforts demonstrate a strong, forward-thinking commitment to their communities and youth."
- Robin Kroyer-Kubicek, DPI Career Pathways Consultant