Gateway Industrial ParkAdd to Report
- Price: $35,000 per acre
- 435 acres available
- Zoned for Light Industrial
- Electricity & gas provided by Xcel Energy
- Water: Municipal, City of Eau Claire
- Sanitary & Storm Sewer both via City of Eau Claire
- Fiber Optics (Charter Communications & AT&T), 6 POP providers search the City of Eau Claire
- Interstate 94 - 2 miles via USH 312 - 72 miles to St. Paul, MN
- US Highway 312 - Adjacent to Park, Links I-94 to USH 53
- Minutes from Hwys 12, 29, 37, 53, 85, 93
- Minutes from the Chippewa Valley Regional Airport
- Intermodal Terminal within 14 miles via 4 lane divided highway
Firms located in and adjacent to Gateway Business Park:
- Nestlé USA
- Hutchinson Technology, Inc.
- Chippewa Valley Technical College
- Silver Spring Foods, Inc.
- Minnesota Wire
- Menards Corporate Headquarters
- Menards Distribution Center
- Midwest Manufacturing Corporate Headquarters
- Midwest Cold Storage & Logistics, LLC
- Eby-BrownDunham Express
- Countertops, Inc.
About the Gateway Corporation
The Gateway Industrial Park Corporation (Gateway), a private non-profit corporation, is the owner of the majority of available business and industrial park lands in the City of Eau Claire. The Corporation has a board of directors that include Xcel Energy, City of Eau Claire and the Eau Claire Area Economic Development Corporation.
Gateway will consider the economic impact of projects that purchase property from the corporation. Based on merits of the project, tied to building investment and jobs creation, the Board of Directors will consider reduction of land price requests on a case by case basis.
Gateway provides a business friendly environment to work through deal structuring of land purchases and site plan approvals. The corporation does own buildings and leases facilities back to tenants with the goal of eventually selling the building to the tenant.
Have questions? We are here to help!
Initiate a Project now!
Click to get more information on: